Show starts 11-26-21 and runs daily until 01-02-22 5:00pm-10:00pm
Before we started making soap, we put on an animated light show that was synchronized to music to help raise money for various charities year after year.
With the efforts of the community, we helped raise more than $30,000 for local charities of all kinds. We do have plans on selecting a charity for the 2022 season if this years show has a decent turn out.
After many years of not doing much, we decided to once again start the annual tradition!
Most years, the show is up and running the weekend AFTER Thanksgiving.
We do have plans on adding bigger and brighter elements to the show year after year as long as the community continues to show up. <3
Please, once you see the show, Sign our guestbook! We’d love to hear how you think we’re doing!
Listen to our Lights
OVER 50,000 LIGHTS
FREE cookies and Hot Coco most Friday & Saturday nights.
If lights are blinking soap shack is open unless otherwise posted. Stop in and grab your stocking stuffers.
We have a few rules we’d like for you to accommodate.
- Keep one side of the road clear at all times! it’s the law!
- Let neighbors have priority. If you see someone put their flashers on and flash their high beams, that’s a neighbor, let them through to their driveways.
- DRIVE SLOW and no engine revving. We have kids and pets we love! We do have contact with local authorities who will patrol the area.
- Do not touch our lights or equipment. Watch where you are walking as you may see some cords on the ground.
- Keep an eye on your kids. There’s a lot of work and passion that goes into our lights. not to mention, the electricity.
- You may pet our animals at your own risk. Please note and respect our signs indicating you enter the farm AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- This is a FAMILY-FRIENDLY event. Keep it that way.
- Leashed and friendly pets are welcome. Pets must not be barking or being a nuisance. We will ask you to leave. Please pick up after your pets.
- Clean up after yourself. If you bring something with you take it back with you, even if it’s empty!
- It is polite to dim or turn off your headlights while keeping parking lights on. This prevents your lights shining in the person in front of you.
- Most importantly, have fun!
This is a video of our last show when it was in Chambersburg, Pa
Drop On By!
Monday - Sunday 5:00 PM — 10:00 PM